vrijdag 18 januari 2013

Thinking about Missoni


Missoni, owned by three siblings, is well known for the zigzag prints that are just timeless in every way and got great succes with that trademark, sadly the Missoni family hasn't been all rainbows and sunshine the past two weeks. The brother of the three siblings went missing! When travelling by plane Vittorio Missoni disappeared off the radar at the coast of Venezuela. He was travelling with his wife, another couple and two Venezuelan crew members and there have been numerous of rescue actions to find them, but all of them failed.

Now ofcourse are all of my thoughts with the family, it must be so difficult to just not know. Today Missoni is part of my outfit because Missoni has been in my head constantly since I heard this tragic news.






I just got these brown suede prada heels, which I totally fell in love with! I was looking for a perfect brown heeled shoe and when I stumbled upon these there wasn't any doubt in the entire world.. These are mine! :)
As you can see, the devil doesn't wear Prada.. I do!




WEARING:

Click on the links to see where to get the items! ;)


6 opmerkingen:

  1. Love the outfit, especially the skirt! Gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Erg mooie outfit, wat een prachtig rokje!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great combination of the clothes and colors and you look very cute! :)

    Cheers
    Steve

    WE LOVE FASHION // STYLE // AND ROCK'N'ROLL

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. thanks everyone for the great comments! Means alot :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow I absolutely love this outfit! Those shoes are simply perfect :)

    <3 CC
    thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen